Tuesday, May 14, 2019

An Agent for Rosalie

In my new book, An Agent for Rosalie, it mentions the Pinkerton code. But what was the Pinkerton code? 

Answer: 

The Pinkerton Code:


Accept no bribes
Never compromise with criminals
Partner with local law enforcement agencies
Refuse divorce cases or cases that initiate scandals
Turn down reward money
Never raise fees without the client’s pre-knowledge
Keep clients apprised on an on-going basis


In addition, Agents were not allowed to smoke, drink or gamble. 




1 comment:

  1. Superb study, Good website, exactly where do ough develop the info about this publishing? I've study some of the content articles in your web site right now, as well as I like your look. Many thanks the zillion as well as make sure you continue the actual efficient function. superitc

    ReplyDelete

Reader's Favorite

It's official. I am an award-winning author (and I have the picture to prove it)