Wednesday, January 3, 2018

5 star review for A Peculiar Courtship


Happy New Year! I got to start it off with this brilliant review of A Peculiar Courtship:
"Laura did it again. You never know what you’re going to get with a book 2 (let’s be honest: sometimes it’s scary), and I’m glad to say that A Peculiar Courtship did not disappoint. I fell in love with the characters right off the bat and once again had a blast following their storylines. The witty banter was prevalent (the kind that makes you snort, then snort again when you realize you’re in a room with other people who heard you), as were the smart, ass-kicking spies."
Click the link to read even more praises of A Peculiar Courtship!

https://mwladieswholit.wordpress.com/2018/01/03/a-peculiar-courtship-by-laura-beers/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Favorite

It's official. I am an award-winning author (and I have the picture to prove it)